22 June 2007

Clara Rose Peterson is this week's READER OF THE WEEK!


My favorite book I have read this summer is The Lorax by Dr. Seuss

My favorite part of the library is using the new computer in the young reader’s section.

My favorite place to read is my bed.

I like reading because I learn new things.


Kids can enter the READER of THE WEEK drawing by filling out a book slip for every book you read or is read to you. The completed slips are to be placed in the “Treasure Chest” at the library. One name will be drawn every Thursday afternoon and will be contacted and invited to come to the library for a special “Reader of the Week!” photo that will be submitted to the Northfield News and featured here! The rest of the book slips are chained up and hung from the library ceiling- come and see how many books are read by kids in Northfield this summer!

No comments: