16 June 2007

READER OF THE WEEK!


Here is the first
READER OF
THE WEEK!
LUKE SCHEWE!
"My favorite book I have read this summer is Boa Constrictors Up Close by Carmen Bredeson"

"My favorite part of the library is the “Wild Animals” section

"My favorite place to read is in my room on my bed!"

"I like reading because I can learn new things about animals and other stuff!"

Kids can enter the READER of THE WEEK drawing by filling out a book slip for every book you read or is read to you. The completed slips are to be placed in the “Treasure Chest” at the library. One name will be drawn every Thursday afternoon and will be contacted and invited to come to the library for a special “Reader of the Week!” photo that will be submitted to the Northfield News and featured on the library’s
website.

No comments: